KAUP Pusher T141S and Pusher with pallet retainer T142S are part of the KAUP Push-Pull range of products. Contrary to palletless loading, using this attachment the load is either pushed completely with the wooden/plastic pallet (T141S) or separated from the wooden/plastic pallet (T142S).
Pushers are mounted directly on to the fork carriage between the existing forks and can be combined with other KAUP attachments.
- Solid construction
- Good visibility conditions through the attachment
- Good residual capacity
- Self supporting scissor system
- Different lengths of forks useable
- Multi-fork pushers available upon request
- Combination with other attachments - for example sideshifters - possible
- Forks are not included.
- Forks see model T180.
- To choose the right fork length please consider dimension „V“ of the pusher.
- Multi-fork pusher T141S/180 available upon request.
Product pictures and videos
Calculate residual capacity
Create online offer
Please login to use the eQuotation-Tool.
We are here for you.
We offer you first-class services for our quality attachments: whether spare parts, professional technicians for repair and maintenance on site, training for regular care and ongoing maintenance of KAUP products.