The KAUP Rotator 360° endless T351 is the entrance in the world of the rotating attachments.
According to application case and customer wish the gear can be positioned at two different places. Differing lost loads and residual capacities are the results.
- Good visibility conditions
- Good residual capacity
- Rotation 360° endlessly
- Robust construction with gear drive
- Original forks usable
- Lateral supporting fork and load stabilizers optionally
- 1) Fork carriage plate closed.
- Rotator 0,8T351.2-SG available upon request.
- Rotators with higher rotating speeds available upon request
- Other fork carriage widths available upon request.
- Lateral supporting fork 800 mm (add-on-price)
- Downhold T167 to empty metal grid boxes etc on request
- Matching forks for KAUP-Rotators on request.
- When forks are used in combination with a Rotator extremely high strain is applied to the lower fork angle when rotating a load which in turn strains the lower brackets.
- For this type of operation KAUP recommends forks with strengthened lower brackets. Strengthened lower brackets can be ordered for all ISO forks model T180.
Product pictures and videos
Calculate residual capacity
Create online offer
Please login to use the eQuotation-Tool.
We are here for you.
We offer you first-class services for our quality attachments: whether spare parts, professional technicians for repair and maintenance on site, training for regular care and ongoing maintenance of KAUP products.