Rotators - Ladle Tippers
The Rotators of KAUP are the right choice to turn load, to empty container, to tip recumbent load on a palette or to put up a recumbent load. Driven by four possible oil engines and three differently big snail gears running in the oil bath, these attachments can be equipped with fork carriage as well as forks. In addition, they are the base for numerous rotating attachment combination.
Beside the normal versions of his Rotators KAUP also has special variations for the fishing economy and for foundries on offer.
With the Ladle Tipper of KAUP different foundry ladles can be taken up, be transported as well be emptied to the left, on the right and forwards.
Advantages of the Rotators of KAUP:
- Robust construction friendly to servicing and friendly to service
- Good residual capacity
- Many application possibilities
- Base for all rotating combinations of KAUP
- Serially load-carrying capacity up to 25 tonnes - on inquiry up to 50 tonnes
- Limitation of the rotation optionally
- Original forks usable
Possible operational areas:
- Branch-covering application - for example, in recycling industry, foundries, food industry, textile industry, iron industry and metal industry
- Turns of transport property
- Emptying of containers - boxes or grid boxing etc.