Appliance- / Carton Clamps
KAUP Appliance Clamps and Carton Clamps are used worldwide to transport white product (fridges, washing machines etc.) and brown product (consumer electronics). However, the ideal appliance and carton clamp can be configured for nearly any kind of job. How? With the numerous variations of the big KAUP program and the possibility to adapt the attachments of KAUP individually for nearly every purpose.
KAUP's product range in the field of Appliance Clamps and Carton Clamps extends from an easy device with firmly opposed pressure to an "intelligent" clamp with dynamic regulation of the clamping force up to the top model with "Smart Load Control" (SLC). SLC regulates, as the only one on the market, the clamping force of appliance-/carton clamps exclusively load dependent and not loadpattern , i.e. the flexible definition of the clamping force is based on the applied weight and not on the dimensions of the load.
Advantages of the KAUP Appliance and Carton Clamps:
- Robust construction from T-profiles and C-profiles for the highest stability and long operation durations
- Construction friendly to servicing and friendly to service
- An easy assembly
- Clamp arms are provided with toe-in
- Soft stop-final situation damping and role guidance SMOOTHROLL for all classes available
Possible operational areas:
- Consumer goods industry
- Food industry
- Building material industry