The demands on material handling tasks are increasingly more complex. KAUP Fork Positioners accommodate these requirements, as they increase the flexibility and profitability with more handling capacity of every forklift truck.
Especially when the width of the load changes constantly. For this reason Fork Positioners are the most frequent attachment found on forklift trucks after sideshifters. And KAUP offers a large variety of Fork Positioners - suitable for every transportation and operational task.
KAUP Fork Positioners are also, in some cases, available as integrated version with even better residual capacity.
Advantages of KAUP Fork Positioners:
- KAUP has the largest portfolio of Fork Positioners world wide
- All attachments available for light, medium and heavy transport duties
- Low weight with compact dimensions
- Extremely high stability
- High visibility design
- Simple and quick assembly
- SOFTSTOP end-of-stroke slow down and SMOOTHROLL bottom hooks with compact rollers available for all ranges with P2 sideshifter
- Highly wear resistant sliding profiles for improved sliding properties located between the profiles
Possible operational areas:
- All branches of industry
- Pick-up of pallets or grate boxes - lengthwise or crosswise
- Transportation of bars, pipes, drums, cable drums, frames
- Handling of chip board, plasterboard, timber, steel girders, pre-fabricated concrete parts