Multi Pallet Handlers
KAUP Multi Pallet Handlers significantly rationalise in-plant transportation and are in operation world wide in all branches of industry. They are put into operation where several pallets or other loads are transported simultaneously; therefore KAUP Multi Pallet Handlers contribute to efficient and economical logistics.
The construction consisting of KAUP T-profiles, C-profiles and, depending on the model, round profiles ensures highest stability even under tough working conditions, long operation with extended intervals between servicing and a minimum of required maintenance.
Advantages of KAUP Multi Pallet Handlers:
- Choice between visibility optimised design and residual capacity optimised design
- Solid construction from T-profiles and C profiles for highest stability and long operating hours
- Service and maintenance friendy design
- Very little wear and tear - SMOOTHROLL-roller guided needle bearing brackets and SOFTSTOP-end of stroke slow down serially
- Synchronism for high operation speeds
- Numerous individual adaptations possible
- Low wear and tear Hardox protection in fork bend optionally
Possible operational areas:
- All branches of industry
- Beverage industry
- Building material trade - building industry
- All kinds of pallet commissioning and other forms of freight handling