The Fork Clamps of KAUP can be used to the transport of palletised good as well as for clamp works.
With different slip-on clamp arms these attachments become special clamps to transport, for example, stones or barrels with few handles.
Combined with other attachments of KAUP the application possibilities of the fork clamps still increase once more.
Advantages of the KAUP Fork Clamps:
- Robust construction from T-profiles and C-profiles for the highest stability and long operation durations
- Construction friendly to servicing and friendly to service
- Fork clamps are provided with toe-in
- SOFTSTOP-final situation damping and role guidance SMOOTHROLL serially
- Combinable with other attachments - for example, rotary units and/or puttable on clamp arms
Possible operational areas:
- Admission of palletes or grid boxing - along or crosswise
- Transport of non-palletised load