The modular construction method of KAUP attachments makes it possible that basically all clamps can be combined with rotary units. When required a sideshift stroke extends the application possibilities even more.
Only a limited number of basic components are necessary to upgrade proven attachments for new operational areas. Roll Clamps, Fork Clamps, Bale Clamps and the Pallet Turnover Clamp are the most common attachments fitted with a rotary unit.
Advantages of KAUP Rotating Clamps:
- Varied application possibilities
- Combinations of 1000-fold proven basic components
- Maintenance and service friendly construction
- If required: good availability of spare parts due to the KAUP modular concept
Possible operational areas:
- Palletless transportation of bales of paper, waste paper, tobacco, textiles, boxes and other containers
- Emptying of containers - boxes or grid boxes etc.
- All branches of industry - for example in recycling industry, foundries, food industry, textile industry, iron and metal industries