KAUP attachments of the class T413 designed with high visibility are mainly used for in-plant, non-palletised transportation of bales of paper, waste paper, tobacco and textiles or also boxes and containers. Pulp, foamed plastic (polystyrene) wool and Big-Bags can also be transported with specially designed clamping arms.
Product pictures and videos
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Very good visibility
- Solid strengthened design with KAUP clamp profiles from T-profiles and C-profiles
- Solid slim arm design
- Valveblock sideshift serially
- Combination with KAUP Rotators possible
- Customer specified modifications feasible
- Bale clamps with higher capacities available upon request.
- Variations in width, opening ranges and arm dimensions available upon request.
- Also available without sideshift, model T403
- Also available with 1 arm oscillating, model T413B-1.
- Special version for Big Bags, based on the KAUP Bale Clamp, are also available.
- Load Backrest see model T179.
Calculate residual capacity
Create online offer
Please login to use the eQuotation-Tool.
We are here for you.
We offer you first-class services for our quality attachments: whether spare parts, professional technicians for repair and maintenance on site, training for regular care and ongoing maintenance of KAUP products.