Different versions of this range of KAUP Crane Jibs are mounted directly onto the fork carriage. Combination with other attachments or with standard forks is, depending on the handling task, easily possible. The manually swivelling crane column (180° to the right and left) further extends the application possibilities of this attachment. Depending on the version chosen, the crane hook can be either adjusted mechanically (T183), the telescopic boom extended mechanically (T183TM) or hydraulically (T183TH).
- Solid construction
- Good visibility conditions
- Simple assembly
- Original forklift truck forks can be used
- Combination with other attachments possible
- 1) T183 = hydraulic swivel ± 45° - hook manually adjustable
- T183TM = mechanical swivel ± 90° and mech. telescope
- T183TH = mechanical swivel ± 90° and hydraulic telescope - 1 hydraulic function
- Higher capacities available upon request.
Product pictures and videos
Calculate residual capacity
Create online offer
Please login to use the eQuotation-Tool.
We are here for you.
We offer you first-class services for our quality attachments: whether spare parts, professional technicians for repair and maintenance on site, training for regular care and ongoing maintenance of KAUP products.