With the KAUP Drum Tipping Clamp T406 H/-2H it is possible that cylindrical steel drums, however, also other containers can be dumped ahead. Moreover, it is feasible with the T406-2H-version of this attachment to take up recumbent drums and to bring them in a vertical position. For it clamp arms are serially vulcanised with rubber.
- Good visibility conditions
- Good residual capacity
- Robust construction
- Up to 180° hydraulically tiltably
- Single arm drive = H, dual arm drive = 2H. With single arm drive only drums in vertical position can be handeld.
- The arms are coated with Remagrip (see coatings in the pricelist).
- Drum Tipping arms are also available as slip-on version for KAUP Fork Clamps (see models T106AH and T106A-2H).
- Also available with sideshift, model T416H (2H) on request
- Tipping Clamps for specific purpose (garbage bins, containers) and higher capacities available upon request.
- Available with arms for plastic drums upon request.
Product pictures and videos
Calculate residual capacity
Create online offer
Please login to use the eQuotation-Tool.
We are here for you.
We offer you first-class services for our quality attachments: whether spare parts, professional technicians for repair and maintenance on site, training for regular care and ongoing maintenance of KAUP products.