Simply designed and therefore extremely economical, the KAUP Fork Positioner T163SN has absolutely symmetrical fork adjustment with synchronism via roller chain. This range is based on the Sideshifter T151-P2 rangewith corresponding capacities.
- For light duty (indoors e.g. in dirt free conditions)
- Synchronism via roller chain
- Original forklift trucks useable
- Construction width of the attachment and opening range is not dependent on the width of the forklift truck carriage
- With sideshift (T163SN) or without sideshift (T163N)
- Not suitable for clamping between the forks.
- Forks see model T180.
- The original forks of the forklift truck, up to length of 1.600 mm, can be used. If using longer forks the minimum bracket width to be selected is 250 mm (recommended width).
- Load backrest see model T173
- Also available without sideshift, model T163N
Product pictures and videos
Calculate residual capacity
Create online offer
Please login to use the eQuotation-Tool.
We are here for you.
We offer you first-class services for our quality attachments: whether spare parts, professional technicians for repair and maintenance on site, training for regular care and ongoing maintenance of KAUP products.