With the new view-optimised designed KAUP Rotating Roll Clamp T458B-2 roles and pipes can be taken up and transported carefully. The contact pad of this attachment is divided and allows in such a way that at the same time two roles - also with different diameters - can be transported stacked. This makes this attachment everywhere inalienable where the dandling of paper rolls, concrete tubes and similar is essential.
- Very good visibility conditions
- Favourable lost load and weight
- Solid, slender arm construction
- Different contact pad coatings available
- Rotation 360° endlessly
- Limitation on rotation 180° optionally
- Service friendly
- 1) Version with fixed short arm
- Pressure plates with coating: Standard polyurethane coating Poly-1
- Capacity related to max. roll diameter.
- Optional: The short arm can be hydraulically adjusted at a rotation angle of 45°.
- Optional: restricted to 180° rotation, Tissue version, short arm with continuous contact pads.
- For taking up horizontal rolls, 5-degree mast forward tilt is required.
- Pressure plate coverings see under accessories.
- Attachment with sideshift Model T498B-2 (add-on price).
Product pictures and videos
Calculate residual capacity
Create online offer
Please login to use the eQuotation-Tool.
We are here for you.
We offer you first-class services for our quality attachments: whether spare parts, professional technicians for repair and maintenance on site, training for regular care and ongoing maintenance of KAUP products.