AAG Holding Series clamping fork + special clamping arms = satisfied customer
At AAG Holding GmbH (AAG), it's all about poultry and eggs. With this in mind, AAG from Kilb in Lower Austria, which includes three specialised companies, offers everything around the oval animal product: be it the distribution of agricultural equipment and products in the poultry sector, creative egg marketing or the trade in egg packaging made from renewable or recycled raw materials. The company also has reusable systems and transport crates for the transportation and storage of eggs. In order to handle this extensive, varied product portfolio, AAG needed the right attachment for clamping and lifting.
- To design a suitable, robust attachment for quickly changing handling tasks both indoors and outdoors
- Most common handling task: Loading egg cartons - two layers on top of one another
- Convincing the customer, AAG Holding, of KAUP's solution-based expertise
- Attachment combination of a 1T411 Fork Clamp and attachable, individualized bale arms - suitable for a Jungheinrich EFG216 forklift
- Clamp fork in series specification - mounted in front of artificially lower values - including geared flow divider for optimum synchronization
- Bale arms with special arm length of 1300 mm & special arm height of 500 mm - with pressure plate covering normally deployed in equipment handling.
- Customer requirement implemented because the combination of a clamp fork and individual bale arms guarantees:
- swift changes between handling tasks
- simple clamping and lifting