Fork Clamp T411
with independent sideshift - 2 hydraulic functions - also availabe with round forksDatasheet as pdf Find a contact person Call technical data
The variously applicable Fork Clamp T411 is the base for all clamps of KAUP. Therefore, this attachment particularly suitable for hard use can be adapted very well to the individual demands. No matter, whether different hook-on fork cross sections for divergent charges, changed hook-on fork forms or the combination with other attachments: KAUP makes it possible.
Product pictures and videos
- For hard onsets suitable
- Good visibility conditions
- Good residual capacity
- Independent sideshift serially
- Screw-on forks and round prongs optionally
- Load backrest optionally
- Optionally the most different puttable on clamp arms
- The Fork Clamp can be used for the transportation of palletised goods as well as for clamping purposes.
- Slip-on arms in different versions easily turn the Fork Clamp into a special clamp.
- 1) Transport of europallets lengthwise not possible.
- Also available without sideshift, model T401
- Fork Positioner with cylinder- and sideshift protection upon request.
- Load Backrest see model T179.
- With screw-on forks available upon request T411A
Calculate residual capacity
Do you want to equip your forklift truck with an attachment from KAUP? Then you can calculate the residual capacity of your forklift roughly and without obligation here.
Create online offer
With our eQuotation-Tool you can independently create a binding offer for an attachment from KAUP.
Please login to use the eQuotation-Tool.
We are here for you.
We offer you first-class services for our quality attachments: whether spare parts, professional technicians for repair and maintenance on site, training for regular care and ongoing maintenance of KAUP products.