Fork Positioner T160B - 'e-operated': The 1st fully electronic attachment
The Fork Positioner T160B - 'e-operated' is a so-called viable study. This attachment does not need even one drop of hydraulic oil. An absolute novelty!
The T160B - 'e-operated' can be used normally. Why? KAUP has been successful in implementing all known functions of a fork positioner electrically - electronically driven: 'e-operated'. In addition, the patented control system with an open interface opens up new communication options for the attachment and forklift truck. The Fork Positioner T160B - 'e-operated': an attachment 4.0.
- Fully electronically driven - complete elimination of hydraulic oil
- Precise sideshift & fork adjusting functions via a PLC
- Define sideshift depending on lifting height
- Opening ranges can be individually defined
- Independent electronical control of the attachment
- Open interface for integration into the control system of the lift truck
- Basis: Fork Positioner T160B