Sideshifters are the most common attachments encountered on forklift trucks. Depending on the capacity of the truck Sideshifters allow lateral shift of the load from ± 100 up to ± 160 mm. This saves time and increases manoeuvrability. With the so called Container Sideshifter even larger lateral sideshift stroke is possible.
KAUP has two different versions of Sideshifters in their product range - hook-on version and integrated version.
KAUP Sideshifters can be combined with numerous other KAUP attachments and thus considerable increase the application possibilities.
Advantages of KAUP Sideshifters:
- Very good visibility conditions
- Very simple and quick assembly
- Equal shifting force and speed in both directions
- SOFTSTOP end-of-stroke slow down and SMOOTHROLL bottom hooks with compact rollers available for several models
- Patented QUICKSEAL cylinder for quick exchange of seal kits without tools
- Use of greasable highly wear resistant EASYSLIDE sliding pads with excellent sliding characteristics possible.
Possible operational areas:
- All branches of industry
- All forms of pallet handling
- Container loading in harbours
- Loading and unloading of trucks