The KAUP hook-on Fork Positioner T411BZ is a robust attachment with large opening ranges for exceptionally heavy duty operation - ideal for uneven surfaces. The construction of this Fork Positioner predestines it for handling long loads and steel girders and especially for heavy duty operation in, for example, concrete plants.
- Very large opening ranges
- Good residual capacity
- Valve block sideshift - dependent on opening range - serially
- Opening range significantly larger than the construction width
- Independent sideshift optionally
- Screw-on forks optional
- 1) Transport of europallets lengthwise not possible.
- 2) Alternatively available with third fork in the centre. (add-on-price)
- Not suitable for clamping between the forks.
- With screw-on forks available upon request T411BZA
- Load Backrest see model T179.
- Also available without sideshift, model T401BZ
Product pictures and videos
Calculate residual capacity
Create online offer
Please login to use the eQuotation-Tool.
We are here for you.
We offer you first-class services for our quality attachments: whether spare parts, professional technicians for repair and maintenance on site, training for regular care and ongoing maintenance of KAUP products.