The KAUP hook-on Fork Positioner T466Z(A) has been specially designed with optimised visibility and residual capacity. This attachment is manufactured from well proven components and is suitable for moderately heavy duty tasks. The qualities of the range of T466Z(A) Fork Positioners are particularly effective when different sizes of loads are regularly transported or different kinds of transportation are used - for example in logistics.
- For moderately heavy operation - complete program with capacities of up to 10 tons
- Very good residual capacity
- Excellent visibility
- Supplied with welded forks
- Supplied optionally with screw on forks for wear intensive operation (A-version)
- Independent sideshift serially
- Construction width of the attachment and opening range is not dependent on the width of the forklift truck carriage
- 1) 4,8T with capacity (kg/mm) 2.700/1.200 available upon request.
- Not suitable for clamping between the forks.
- Load backrest see model T479 and T479.1
- with screw-on forks available upon request: ZA-Version
Product pictures and videos
Calculate residual capacity
Create online offer
Please login to use the eQuotation-Tool.
We are here for you.
We offer you first-class services for our quality attachments: whether spare parts, professional technicians for repair and maintenance on site, training for regular care and ongoing maintenance of KAUP products.