The new view-optimised designed KAUP Rotating Tyre Clamp T458BR is predestined for the transport of several tyres at the same size. The short clamp arm is hydraulically adjustable under a rotary corner of 45°, so a concentric load admission can be guaranteed with this role clamp.
- Very good visibility conditions
- Favourable lost load and weight
- Solid, slender arm construction
- Rotation 360° endlessly
- Limitation on rotation 180° optionally
- Artificial positive rake optionally
- Service friendly
- BCR Version with fixed short arm.
- Capacity related to max. roll diameter.
- Optional: The short arm can be hydraulically adjusted at a rotation angle of 45°.
- All models available restricted to 180°.
- For taking up horizontal rolls, 5-degree mast forward tilt is required.
- Pressure plate coverings see under accessories.
- Attachment with sideshift Model T498BR/T498BCR (add-on price).
Product pictures and videos
Calculate residual capacity
Create online offer
Please login to use the eQuotation-Tool.
We are here for you.
We offer you first-class services for our quality attachments: whether spare parts, professional technicians for repair and maintenance on site, training for regular care and ongoing maintenance of KAUP products.