Block & Brick Clamp T412UH
with independent sideshift - with slip-on underslung arms - to handle building material - 2 hydraulic functionsDatasheet as pdf Find a contact person Call technical data
With the KAUP Block & Brick Clamp T412UH it is easy to change between pick up of pallets or grate boxes and handling packets of blocks because this attachment can be used as a Block Clamp and also as a Fork Clamp. Therefore they are typically used in the building industry.
The underslung Block Arms with mechano-hydraulic equalising are suitable for handling small sized blocks. They are mounted oscillating on the carrying part of the existing forks and secured.
Product pictures and videos
- Low lost load centre - excellent residual capacity
- Very good visibility conditions
- Low entry measurements required
- Simple assembly
- Independent sideshift serially
- Different kinds of equalising buffers on offer
- Load Backrest optionally
- HG = Rubber coating Ø 75mm, HV = Polyurethane coating Ø 75mm, HV-Q = Square Polyurethane buffers 75 x 75mm, HS = steel disc Ø 60mm, HS-Q = Square steel buffers 80 x 80mm
- Length G depends on the number of pistons ( ): available arm length 937 (11), 1.019 (12), 1.101 (13), 1.183 (14), 1.265 (15)
- Also available without sideshift, model T402UH
- Available with cylinder- and sideshift protection upon request
- Load Backrest see model T179.
Calculate residual capacity
Create online offer
Please login to use the eQuotation-Tool.
We are here for you.
We offer you first-class services for our quality attachments: whether spare parts, professional technicians for repair and maintenance on site, training for regular care and ongoing maintenance of KAUP products.