Block Clamp T412UVP
with independent sideshift - with slip-on underslung arms - to handle building material - 2 hydraulic functionsDatasheet as pdf Find a contact person Call technical data
KAUP Block Clamps T412UVP are the most suitable attachment when handling is frequently changed between pick up of pallets or grate boxes and handling packets of blocks. This attachment can be used as a Block Clamp and also as a Fork Clamp. Therefore they are typically used in the building industry.
In order to handle packets of blocks the underslung Block Arms are simply slipped on the carrying part of the existing forks and secured.
Product pictures and videos
- Low lost load centre - excellent residual capacity
- Very good visibility conditions
- Low entry measurements required
- Simple assembly
- Independent sideshift serially
- Load Backrest optionally
- 1) Distance between forks without slip-on arms.
- Also available without sideshift, model T402UVP
- Variations in arm dimensions upon request.
- Available with cylinder- and sideshift protection upon request
- Load Backrest see model T179.
Calculate residual capacity
Create online offer
Please login to use the eQuotation-Tool.
We are here for you.
We offer you first-class services for our quality attachments: whether spare parts, professional technicians for repair and maintenance on site, training for regular care and ongoing maintenance of KAUP products.