Block Clamp T412V-3
with independent sideshift - with mechanical equilibration plates with Vulcollan coating - 2 hydraulic functionsDatasheet as pdf Find a contact person Call technical data
KAUP Block Clamps T412V-3 are fitted with clamping arms with especially large mechanical equilibration plates with Vulcollan coating. This attachment is particularly suited for handling large blocks or packets of blocks with plane surfaces and high dimensional stability.
Product pictures and videos
- Mechanical equalisation
- Low lost load centre - excellent residual capacity
- Very good visibility conditions
- Independent sideshift serially
- Load Backrest optionally
- Available with cylinder- and sideshift protection upon request
- Also available without sideshift, model T402V-3
- Variations in arm dimensions upon request.
- Load Backrest see model T179.
Calculate residual capacity
Do you want to equip your forklift truck with an attachment from KAUP? Then you can calculate the residual capacity of your forklift roughly and without obligation here.
Create online offer
With our eQuotation-Tool you can independently create a binding offer for an attachment from KAUP.
Please login to use the eQuotation-Tool.
We are here for you.
We offer you first-class services for our quality attachments: whether spare parts, professional technicians for repair and maintenance on site, training for regular care and ongoing maintenance of KAUP products.