The KAUP Harbour Clamp T411AH is a variation of the fork clamp. Particularly two things make this attachment special: On the one hand on about 2/3 of the hook-on fork length also in the hook-on fork width to rejuvenated sharpened hook-on forks (knife hook-on forks) to be able to take up standing transport property also close together. And on the other hand the parts protected against starting-up damages of the fork clamp - cylinder and side racketeer's unity.
- For hard use suitable
- Good visibility conditions
- Good residual capacity
- Independent sideshift or valveblock sideshift serially
- Bolt-on forks serially
- Cylinder, Ramming, Tube and Side racketeer's protection serially
- Load backrest optionally
- Also available without sideshift, model T401AH
- *Also available with valveblock sideshift dependent on opening range.
- Load Backrest see model T179.
Product pictures and videos
Calculate residual capacity
Create online offer
Please login to use the eQuotation-Tool.
We are here for you.
We offer you first-class services for our quality attachments: whether spare parts, professional technicians for repair and maintenance on site, training for regular care and ongoing maintenance of KAUP products.